Saturday, December 7, 2013

Parenting

Parenting is something for one thing is not easy but the rewards are amazing when you see your children succeed in life adventures. I find there are many different ways to parent but I find that there are better ways then others to do to have the best outcomes. I also think that it is amazing to see how different things work with different families. I also find that it depends on the child as to want to do to help them become the best person they can be.  I have seen throughout my life how different each of my brothers and sisters are raising their children and to watch and learn from them. I enjoy learning how I can be an active parent in my future children's lives.  I find that parenting is not a easy task and it takes a lot of love , patience to raise children.  I know there will times were parenting will be harder than others but I also know It is a wonderful experience and it is amazing to see what your children will do in their lives. Me personally I think I lots to learn about parenting before I come a mother in the future and I am sure that I will still learn when I do become a mother. I am grateful know that I can learn more about good parenting skills for the future and to know that there are many wonderful examples in my life that I can turn to for guidance. I am also grateful for the wonderful opportunity that I have to such wonderful parents and to learn all that I can from them.

1 comment:

  1. Good post! I really appreciated your thought that different parenting styles work differently for different families. Therefore it is vital that we do not judge other families before seeking to understand their unique differences. How can we incorporate non-judgmental thinking when discussing families? What types of parenting styles do you think is most effective? You focused on raising children with patience; one quote that I love that discusses this principle was given by President Uchtdorf, "Our Heavenly Father knows what good parents come to understand over time: if children are ever going to mature and reach their potential, they must learn to wait." Why do you believe patience is such an important aspect of parenting?

    ReplyDelete