Friday, November 22, 2013

communication

Communication in a relationship is very important
When we communicate with others it says a lot about what we are thinking and how others interrupt what we are saying. I also think what we say says  something about who we are and we want others to see us as a person.  I also in any relationship that we have it helps to be open and honest so that we say what we want to say. Sometimes I find that when I take the time to think about what I want to say I am careful to make sure that it is what to say. Communication is something that I have and will continue to do so that I can become a better communicator. I also find that it is interesting to see what difference it makes to have good, open communication and how much better the relationship can be. I hope that I communicate what I want to say to others. When it comes to marriage it is important that each person can what they are saying but also to not feel hurt because of something that was said. As I continue to learn more I hope that I can be a good communicator with my family and future family.

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned that you hope to be a better, more effective communicator, how can you develop this trait? I like that you emphasized the importance of remaining honest when we communicate with others. How does sarcasm undermine honesty? How has your family influenced your individual patterns of communication?

    ReplyDelete