Thursday, October 31, 2013

week 6

This week we talked about marriage. I would say that marriage is a wonderful thing and it does take work. It was interesting to learn about how I can communicate better when I am married and have children. I think it is good advance to talk things over before you are married so that you come to a understanding of how things will be. I also think that it is good to work on communication and problem solving skills before you get married so that each of you can be open and understanding of the other person. I thought it was very nice to learn to how to communicate well in a marriage and to be open with my future spouse so that we can have good talking skills. I am grateful for parents that can show me how to make a marriage work and to work together to help lighten each person's load. Marriage is a wonderful thing and it is a amazing thing. It does take work but it is well worth the effort. I am grateful that I have wonderful examples in my life to help me understand how I can make a marriage work through the hard and good times. I have also come to find that as I am willing to work to at preparing myself for marriage I can become the best person I can be for my future husband and family. I also think that it is a good idea to make sure that I am willing to make things work and to understand that it does take work.

No comments:

Post a Comment